MISSION

VISION :
Being loyal to Religion,School,Society and Motherland.

MISSION :
"Uplift the standard of education,sports and co-curricular activities of Zahira College with the co-operation of the school management and well-wishers,while look after the welfare of the members and the society."

ESTABLISHED IN 1990

Saturday, April 9, 2011

School Project



Our group has undertaken the refurbishment of our College Icon building "Cassim Block". The estimated cost is SLR50,000.00. This amount will be shared amongst the members.







1 comment:

  1. COMMENTS:
    Imtiaz Mohamed Ismail said...
    My wholehearted advance wishes to Mid 80's on their project during April holidays. I am keyed up to learn more of this project before long. Samad & Shafi, let me know how I could support from down under.hey..guys keep up your good work.

    March 19, 2011 6:13 AM
    HUSAM PIM said...
    I WISH THE MID 80'S OLD BOYS'GROUP OF ZAHIRA COLLEGE,MATALE A GREAT SUCCESS IN ALL THEIR ACTIVITIES. I FEEL VERY HAPPY TO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUP'S ACTIVITIES. INSHA ALLAH I'LL ASSISST THE GROUP IN ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS WITHIN MY MEANS. IN THE MEAN TIME I HAPPENED TO GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE GROUP. IT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING TO LEARN THE GROUP HAS FAILED OR OMITTED THE NAME OF MR.A.M.RAKEEM WHO WAS THE PRINCIPAL OF ZAHIRA COLLEGE FROM 1976 TO 1977 IN THE COLUMN OF PAST PRINCIPAL. I HOPE THIS ERROR WILL BE RECTIFIED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.
    FROM DR.MRS.FATHIMA ROSHAN RAKEEM.

    March 20, 2011 3:48 AM
    Ashad Wahab said...
    Yes Roshan, that was an error. We shall amend it soon. Thank you for highlighting it.

    ReplyDelete