MISSION

VISION :
Being loyal to Religion,School,Society and Motherland.

MISSION :
"Uplift the standard of education,sports and co-curricular activities of Zahira College with the co-operation of the school management and well-wishers,while look after the welfare of the members and the society."

ESTABLISHED IN 1990

Saturday, April 9, 2011

FAMILY DAY - 2010



The "Family Day" of Mid 80's was held at the School Main Hall on 25th of December 2010.More than 24 families took part in this wonderful event.It was a function of children of all the members and they displayed their talents .Some of the members entered the school campus after two decades. It was an invaluable moment for all the members and their families. Sincere thanks goes to Shafi, Hafeel and Siddique for organizing this wonderful event with a souvenir. We trust our next family day will be celebrated with more member participation.

























1 comment:

  1. 2 COMMENTS:
    mssmohamed said...
    ON be half of the organizers, I thank the "ALL-MIGHTY" first. And i must thank all the friends who took a longway & gave importance to this gettogether Imtiyaz,Mahir,Ashad,Tuan-Samad, Ashraf,Ameen,Nazir,Senthan & ShafiMIM. When the organizing is concerned, I thank Ashraf,Siddeek,ImmamulHassan,Fawmy,Kalam,Hafeel,Naleer & Nirufan for the co-operation they renderd.When you go back to 24th night @ Sellegama Bunglow the dinner prepared by Siddeek was So Delicious & unforgetable, And i hope the baberque & the songs sung by Mahir,Imtiaz&Samad would have added some spice to that night,& I must thank the school administration who gave the hall & the group 81 who gave the sound system & Friends-Corner who supplied the dinner, Once again i thank all the friends & the institutions who helped in various ways to make it an unforgetable event from my BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

    January 5, 2011 8:29 AM
    Imtiaz Mohamed Ismail said...
    Salam
    Just two reasons as to why I couldn’t put this year's trip to my motherland as the best. Firstly, I missed my beloved dad and secondly the absence of my brother Dilshad in Sri Lanka who had given me the extra cushioning whenever we came. Apart from these we had a fabulous holiday meeting family and friends.

    I really owe a great deal of gratitude initially to Shafi, Sidique, Ashraf and Hafeel for reuniting MID 80’s. Also I want to extend my admiration to Nazir, Ashad, Ameen and Samad for organising a variety of gatherings and providing all sorts of comforts and entertainments. I do appreciate most of you making yourselves available in all possible ways to spend your precious time with us and showing me the everlasting, deep-rooted friendship you have with me.

    What it means for me reuniting MID 80’s is renewal of friendship. School mates are a special kind of friends whom we can’t hide and forget the ‘good, bad and the ugly’ characters we all had within us from. Knowing all this and if you still want to mingle, that explains the whole notion of friendship. It is difficult to have this kind of rapport with friends we meet as life goes on. I kindly request to have the mid 80’s as a social group who look after the welfare of each other in all possible ways and have a common interest to serve our Alma Meta and the wider community.

    Insha Allah we all should make a better effort to join up annually as I always said ‘MID 80's get- together is not just a privilege but also our right’

    January 30, 2011 7:23 AM

    ReplyDelete